Almost no one seemed to notice that last one of these lets see if I can
annoy anyone with this.

http://www.mindspring.com/~happydogsoftware/PESO%20--%20%20lighthouseandpavilion2.html

Lighthouse and Pavilion I was highly manipulated, this one is pretty
much straight from the camera.  Just little manipulation using the
curves tool to enhance the contrast a bit. (There's a bit of camera
movement but that's to be expected for a long exposure without a tripod).

Equipment: Pentax *ist-Ds/smc Pentax 20-35mm f4.0 [AL]

As usual comments are welcome but may be totally ignored.

--
The difference between individual intelligence and group intelligence is the
difference between Harvard University and the Harvard University football team.

        -- P. J. O'Roarke