Sorry gang. I tried to do a gmail search to find my old topic but failed.

So i'll ask this again, to see what the answers may be. Ignore if you
feel so inclined.;-), or helpfully redirect me to my old thread.:-)

I mentioned a while back, that on my PC, XP Home PSCS2, that when i
look at photos taken with my D1H or D2H at the horse shows, in say
Windows default browser or Vueprint, they look fine and when i open in
PS, they are dark, dull and need proccessing, sometimes a lot. In the
most cases, the histogram looks fine. I know that most browsers do not
support CM but I'm thinking that the browsers and PS should be at
least close, yes no.

I find this not to be the case in my newer Dslr's, (K10D and D200)so
i;'m thinking it may be camera proccessors doing this. I have PS set
up as most of you seem to have. The NA press 2, Adobe RGB 1998 Dots at
20% etc.

OTOH when viewing on the mac laptop, Preview as default browser and
CS1, i see next to no difference.??

Perplexed here.

Dave

--