Bruce, really well caught! I sort of like the red cap bill on either
side and your horizontal placement of sucker guy is great.
If you have a bit more frame available at the top you might give the
top of his head a slightly  room..or not. If anything, I'd consider
cropping the far right guy some to eliminate the nose and some of the
mouth. If so, I would keep the subject in the same relative position by
cropping some from the left side, but he cap bill really needs to
dominate that side.
Very well done as is, however.

Jack