On Dec 14, 2007 11:46 PM, Bob Sullivan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Chuck,
> Describe each lens like SMC Takumar 135 f3.5 in whatever condition
> with clean glass. (or Super Takumar, or...)
> Add a good picture of the front and one from the side.
> End the auction on a Sunday if you can...
> There is still an active market for Pentax screwmount lenses.
> Regards,  Bob S.

Also known as "Screwheads". This group pooled their resources and
bought the Partridge Families school bus, after Shirley kicked out the
little inbreeds for missing rehearsels.

They tour the country side looking for SMC Taks, and SP's. They
sometimes stop for days at GFM in June, for some reason unknown to us.

:-)

Dave

--
Equine Photography