When i woke up this morning, after going to bed knowing the weather
man had promised my 30cm of snow, I was quite disappointed to find 1-2
cm.
Well as i speak, it looks like its finally about to happen.:-0

Anyway, most people who know me, know i can't do a lot of things
right. Seems i can not even quit a job properly:-), so, it looks like
will need a PC laptop to install the Delorme Street and trips program.
This is what i think i need to feel more secure in the pilot car
business. I checked out Mac stuff, but the PC versions seem to do more
what i need.

I don't want to buy new, used should do it. I was thinking a plain old
Dell should do the trick,  or is there some i should avoid or are they
all about the same, if your not to concerned with other programs like
PS etc. The program is similar to MS's and it comes with a GPS
receiver and speaker for voice directions. It will work on Vista, XP
or 2000.
Are refurbed ones something to avoid.?and just buy a cheap new one.

Dave

--
Equine Photography
www.caughtinmotion.com