Paul Stenquist wrote:

>When in doubt, straighten a vertical in the center of the pic. But
>the tilt didn't bother me, and I generally don't like tilt without a
>purpose.
>Paul

Frankly, I don't mind the tilt either - I kinda emphasised it after I
couldn't straighten it - I think
not a question of what to straighten - a question of no matter what I
did in photoshop
something looked unstraight.  But I tend to worry more about things
being too tidy and symetrical.

Frist I straightened the sides of the door, then it still looked bad to
me, than I tried the slats,
then the door frame's top.... decided that since there was always
something unstraight I'd
leave it.

I should have mentioned the struggles to begin with but I didn't want to
point to it too loudly.
And I really did just put it up to share the joke.  If someone wants to
try to get both the slats
and the door straighted out without throwing off the balance , hey, go
for it.

I jsut felt the need to get a laugh.

ann