It works but it'll screw up threading on some mail clients.  Are you
absolutly sure that you have the address correct?  I doesn't take much
for a delivery failure and not every server will bounce back a delivery
failure.

The shot is interesting I think it would look better converted to
monochrome.  It's already mostly there.

--
I am personally a member of the Cream of the Illuminati.
A union with the Bavarian Illuminati is contemplated.