'Polyhead',
(Note that most people here use their real names, not some puffery.)
I'm glad that I've missed this thread.
Your pictures take to long to load.
The extra time doesn't bring any extra quality.
You're wasting my time (on a high speed line!)
Why should I look?
To give you some note of praise?
Not after your arrogant rants.
Go away and don't bother us until your attitude improves.
You waste the bandwith here.
(I'd say your pictures suck too, but I can't be bothered waiting to see them.)
Regards,  Bob S.