On Dec 22, 2007, at 1:05 AM, Polyhead wrote:

> Well, the comments were about the way i choose to operate the
> website, not about the photo.

If the website it too much of a pain in the ass to use to see the
photo, then you will not get any comments about the photo. Or is this
too obvious for you?

> As its my site, i'm entitled to operate it any way I wish.  ...

blah blah blah blah ...

No one here cares about your alleged expertise and knowledge. They
care whether the website works well enough so they can see the photos
without insufferable delays. In that, all your supposed knowledge
failed.

> ... With freinds like that, who needs an enemy?

You're not making any "freinds" here that I can tally.