Boris
Navigation is an option. The gallery plays all the shots in random
order, all you need to do is watch :) Maybe I change it to sequential.
If you want to stop the autoplay sequence, click on any of the
thumbnails or any button to the left and right of the thunbnails.
After that navigate with the icons below the picture or simply with
the left and right arrow keys of your keyboard.

Yes fog can freeze ;). I have never seen frozen fog like this. I
didn't have enough time to see it all (and photograph it).

--
Toine
http://www.repiuk.nl