Bob Sullivan wrote:

>Hey d**khead,
>Both of my boys have had Testicular cancer in the last 5 years.
>You're in my killfile, crawl back in your hole now.

Bob, a little bit of Googling would have revealed that this character
has a long history of deliberately disrupting various discussion fora
with this kind of baiting. Some people get their kicks that way.

When everyone has him killfiled he'll interpret the lack of response to
his sociopathic behavior as "victory" and move on.