Coincidentally, I just received a package containing a Christmas
present I bought for myself: A bellows for doing Cassino-style
snowflake shots. Oh, and other macro stuff as well.
It's an m42 bellows, but an m42-K adapter will take care of one end
and, let's face it, a reversing ring doesn't care about lens mount as
long as the filter thread is the correct size. :-)
Now I just have to find an m42 reversing ring...

We have Champaign in the fridge and a frozen tofu "turkey" ready for
dinner tomorrow. Looks like a festive time in store for me and Dr.
Lisa! (My uncle in Bristol just sent me an appropriate Christmas card.
He's not a vegetarian but he shares the family sense of humor:
http://www.robertstech.com/temp/turkey.jpg)

Happy holidays all!