I scanned about 150 of my father's slides dating from 1955 to 1958 today.
There is a lot of vignetting in the outdoor shots, but if IIRC he used
indoor film with a filter in front of the 45mm lens on the Agfa Super
Solina. The vignetting is visible on eyeball examination but seems to be
worse when scanned.  The majority of the indoor shots are pretty good, but
many of the outdoor ones show blown highlights.  For what I'm using it for
it's sufficient and I hope to post some later for your perusal.  The
exposure on many leaves a lot to be desired but I hope to adjust some of
them in PSE 5.0

Matter of fact, I'll scan the next tray into PSE instead of Arcsoft.

Bill