Just returned from Queensland, hence going thru the digest from the last 2
weeks. Thanks to those who commented on "Monarto Meercats".

I have a strange metering problem with my MG. The only way to get exposure
compensation is to adjust the asa rating of the film. This works fine except
that when i set the camera to "200" the camera gives a reading for much slower
speed than anticipated, That is, adjusting downwards from 800 to 50 in 1/3 stop
increments is linear (or very close) except for the ASA 200  setting where it is
giving a false reading. NB I haven't had this camera long, it's in LN condition.
Has anyone else expereinced this type of problem with an MG or any other camera
for that matter??

Darryn Richter
Australia