Sunday, November 18, 2001, 6:07:19 PM, Emilio wrote:
EP> Can someone explain how the hell can you obtain a underexposure whith
EP> TTL flash meterting with a ND filter on the head of it???
EP> Doesn´t TTL works cutting light at the moment of exposure??
EP> Know, then you have more flash output for same EV.
EP> I think only way for doing this is with Contrast control and two or more
EP> flashguns, or having ttl exposure compesation on each flash (54 MZ5), or
EP> shoting with flashes on auto and changing diafragm on the second flash.

Emilio, that's what I am asking about :) But of course with ND filters
I mean using TWO flashes in ttl multiflash, one with no ND, the other
with ND filter. The Metz brochure on the ND filters for their flashes
seems to say (If I understand the German correctly) that you can get
sort of "contrast control" effect by using ND filter on one of the
two flashes only (which, in a way, makes sense). But I am not sure of
it.

Also, contrast control works only with one flash and the RTF, no?

good light,
     Frantisek