"aimcompute" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Hi Mark,
>
>You have some wonderful shots there.  I was born in Pennsylvania and lived
>there until was eight.  Your shots remind me of that earlier period in the
>continuing saga of my childhood. :-)
>
>Those that stood out big time to me were:
>
>2nd row, 2nd column:  Great composition.  The colors blend beautifully.

I was out running with my usual Saturday morning group and passed that scene
about a mile from the end of the run. Is soon as I finished I jumped on my
mototcycle (having planned ahead and stashed an MX w. M50/1.4 in the tank bag)
and raced back down the road to get a few shots before the light changed.

>3rd row, 1st column: Love the perspective.

I usually don't like roads in my shots, but this seemed OK to me. I also think
the threatening clouds make a nice change from all the beautiful blue skies &
puffy white clouds you typically get in post card photographs of this kind of
subject!

>5th row, 2nd column:  I love it after the cropping.  This looks like a great
>stock photo.   Could be used for the cover of corporate reports, stock
>portfolio prospectus, wellness center posters, etc.

Had several requests to buy prints of this one already.

>Thanks!

Thank *you*
--
Mark Roberts