On Jan 5, 2008 5:27 AM, Peter Fairweather <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Not one to be optimistic myself, but in the UK, the availability and
> price of Pentax gear has improved dramatically over the last two or
> three years.
>
> Shame if it is to be closed down at the end of the financial year as he
> claims.
>
> At least our own JCO had one valid point!

That it gets hot out in summer.:-)

Looks like the show is a go for Feb 23 this year.

Now, to decide. An FA 50 1.4, the 41 Ltd or the 16-50 F2.8.

The latter seems the better choice for me at this time, as i really
don't want to be spending a lot of time changing lenses, and getting
in their faces and obstructing the view for the paying customers. I
have the 77 which will let me get in a bit closer and not get in the
way. They usually do three songs, so i can do 1 with the 77 for tight
shots and two with a zoom for all round stuff. Humm that could
work.;-)

 I want to use the K10D for this, as it has the SR and this will be a
great test for higher ISO's and hand held stuff.
Sooooooo, right now its the 16-50, so far. I will change my mind many
times this weekend.;-)

I'll assume that those that have this, are happy with it.

Dave

--
Equine Photography
www.caughtinmotion.com