I like your choice of shooting angle. I have a shot of this lighthouse
(Pigeon Point), but taken from a less dramatic angle.
The lighting and obvious effects of wind were well caught.

That was the heaviest wind storm I've ever experienced in my many
winters. We were without power for 36 hours and there are still some
who won't have their power back on for another day or so. The cold and
inconvenience were awful, but fortunately, the temperatures were in the
low 50's during the day and we had a BBQ (with a burner) that didn't
run out of propane 'til a couple hours prior to the power being
restored.

Jack