Well I have faith in the weather sealing.  The issue to me is that
this guy is not dealing with weather, he is just walking out in salt
water.  Weather sealing is something like rain or wind blowing dust
and such.  I won't be surprised if he is in the market for a new
camera.

Just the other day we went to shoot Elephant Seals right after the
huge storm in California.  We got down to the beach walking with the
docent amidst a heavy downpour of rain that eventually turned in to
hail.  I pulled my K10D and DA* 50-135 out from under the pancho many
times to take shots.  It definitely got wet, but held up well.  I
didn't keep it out in the rain the whole time, just during shooting
itself, then back under the pancho.

I like the footsteps, it just suffers from a very bland sky.

The setting sun shot suffers from the same thing.  There are days when
the weather just doesn't quite give us what we are hoping.

--
Bruce