>Got wind of some juicy scuttlebutt on the still-vaporware K-mount digital
>SLR, too, but I'm not at liberty to talk about that.
>
>Carry on--
>
>- --Mike

Carry on? Carry on? CARRY ON???

You expect me and all the other MZ-D wannabees to just read your post,
shrug our shoulders and simply CARRY ON?!?!?

Mike, if I were there, I'd open a bottle of Scotch, sit you down and
gently ease you out of your troubled day, listen compassionately to all
of your woes, tut-tut at all the hard toil you've had to endure lately,
and just wait for it all to pour out about the MZ-D....

But I'm not so I can't, which is a shame, so I guess I better pour a
glass myself and imbibe accordingly, drowning my sorrow at NOT being able
to hear your juicy scuttlebutt...

How if I email you a pic of some single malt???

COME ON PAL JUST THE SLIGHTEST WHIFF OF THAT JUICE!!! And I don't mean
the malt either! Sing you bugger!

Drat.

Cotty

;-)