Yeah, mine needed exercise too.  That was the first time I used it in
a while as well.  It was set to 68mm something and I shot 6 vertical
frames but all in all after cropping the panorama was about a little
over 5 frames.  I was panning rather briskly because I knew the clouds
were moving quite fast.  I took 3 sets, this one works the best.

Thanks...

Bong

--
Bong Manayon