Bob Sullivan wrote:
> Paul,
>
> I don't think Tanya was ever shy or withdrawn, in her whole lifetime!
> She was a fireball of energy and a good child photographer.

Yeah she had some great shots for an aussie clothing catalog.  Good
wedding photos too.  She had some talent; just very little in the way of
senses.

> I doubt anybody knew she had a giant sunburst tattooed over one breast
> until she showed us the POST photos of her breast augmentation
> surgery.

Ha!  Tom VanVeen had already seen it!

Yep, there it was, right there on the internet.  I thik you
> talked her into posting it Paul!

Um, I think she was going to post the after pictures regardless of any
encouragement from this list!

--

Christian
http://photography.skofteland.net