Same platform as the even uglier Buick Rendevous. At least the Aztek
looked unique. But owners seem to love the things, ugly as they are.
Very practical vehicle. I'd consider owning one, they get decent
mileage, are surprisingly reliable for a Pontiac, have plenty of
space, some nice features (including the tent) and AWD.

But gawd are they ugly.

-Adam

--
M. Adam Maas