Which 80-200, there are like 8 of them, 9 including the Takumar Bayonet.
ok  four of them are autofocus.  None of the autofocus lenses in that
range have the  have as good a reputation as the f 70-210mm, well except
for the f2.8 FA.  Which if you can get it for $40.  I'd say why ask the
question.

--
I am personally a member of the Cream of the Illuminati.
A union with the Bavarian Illuminati is contemplated.