Scott,

Don't obsess about the slight curves--they're not
apparent unless one looks for them.  Nice shot.

I'm wondering about the color--it has an antique
Kodachrome look to it.  Is that intentional or a
scanning bug?

Rick

http://picasaweb.google.com/sdloveless/MeganSNewBike/photo#5154394198121539746

http://www.photo.net/photos/RickW