Hi!

The replacement 43 ltd arrived today. I must admit that holding a brand
new piece of gear has its appeal *blush*.

Having struggled with the limited caps, particularly 77-th, I finally
retreated to the simple snap on caps and no hoods for 21 ltd and 43 ltd
- just protective filters.

The most generous PDMLer who helped me to procure the 43 ltd gets my
utmost appreciation and gratitude although they wish to remain anonymous
;-).

Well, I am a complete man again, in fact complete++, 'cause I have now
all three film ltd's and one cropped one ;-).

Cheers!

Boris