It's still speculation that the K20D will actually officially replace
and not supplement the K10D in the Pentax Line. Pentax was aiming at
having three DSLRs in their line at the same time.  Right now
Pentaximaging.com, (Pentax USA), has only two.  Heck I never did see a
K110d in the actual "plastic" during it's entire existence, and it
hasn't been on the Pentaximaging web site for at least 6 months, maybe
longer.  I suspect either the K10D or the K100D super will remain as
part of the "official" product line for some time to come.

--
I am personally a member of the Cream of the Illuminati.
A union with the Bavarian Illuminati is contemplated.