Hi Christine,

Yep, the Panasonic version, rather than the pricey Leica one. The sensor
is pretty noisy above ISO200-400, but I didn't want to pull out big
black K10D. Wanted to be discreet, you know.

Other than the sensor, I'm pretty happy with the LX2, especially in RAW
mode. All the main controls are handily available on the joystick or
physical switches. It even as a very usable manual focus feature.

Thanks for looking.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc