Actually this thread has been very instructive.

My monitor is only calibrated using software tools available from several sites
on line.  I've always been worried that I might be missing subtle tones in
images.  However, I do see the subtlety of the tones in the sky on this image,
which is very encouraging.

I hope you don't mind but I've downloaded the image as a test file to assist in
future calibration of my monitor.

Great image, by the way, as usual.  I agree with Marnie that I'd like to see
the small shrubs on the lower left and right cloned out but that's a minor nit.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia