Mark - I was actually thinking of 2 or 3 quotes on one shirt or
whatever, when you were mentioning using more than one
quote -- since I knew the bit with the free shop...

I have to have a premium shop to make any money at all.

I take it you aren't attributing the stuff to the perps :)

BTW  you need to turn the mug around so that when one first sees the
stuff the quote shows, rather than the logo.
I also thought you ought not to put the PDML logo it -- do you only want
to make money from the list guys?

also --
are you going to get in prouble with Pentax using their name?
and finially...

The thongs are for women, aren't they?  so, um, that lens thing is well,
inappropriate :)

2 cents from moi  (and of course I hope you sell tons of stuff )

ann