In a message dated 1/20/2008 8:00:42 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Nice color and exposure. I was thinking the  same as Cotty as I looked
at it. But you could keep the lower firework  if you clone out the
television antennas and tree top then crop at  about the roofline.
Paul
========
Paul's got a good idea. Because the  sky lighting is nice and the you caught
the firework well, Dave.

Marnie aka Doe :-)

On Jan 20, 2008, at 10:05 AM, Cotty  wrote:

> On 20/01/08, David Savage, discombobulated,  unleashed:
>
>> G'day All,
>>
>> Taken this  evening (~100kb):
>>
>>  <http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2318/2206416056_d018bd8ec2_o.jpg>
>>
>>  K10D, FA 77mm f1.8, 15 seconds @ f5.6, ISO 250
>>
>>  Enjoy.
>
> You know what, I'd crop the bottom heavily, even lose the  lower
> firework, just have the stem and the flower ;-)
>
> --
>

> Cheers,
>    Cotty

Warning: I am  now filtering my email, so you may be censored.