I haven't shown any pictures for a while,  because I haven't been doing any
photographer lately. Was sick, minor, but it  dragged on. Better, and hopefully
soon I will get out and take some pictures  again.

Just a little more roadside geology.

Taken in  Lassen Volcanic National Park in Fall 2006 at a look out point
where  one could take pictures of the Lassen Mt. peak (i.e.. not on the
mountain,
but  it was close). They had lots and lots of rocks in the park.

I just  thought these rocks were inherently interesting.

http://members.aol.com/eactivist/PAWS/pages/lassen.htm

Comments  welcome, naturally.

Marnie aka Doe

Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be censored.