More actual Pentax news, the first part of which you may already know:

First, the new issue of _Popular Photography_ features a lens test of the
Pentax 24-90 (has this been discussed already? I hadn't seen mention of it);

And second, I now hold in my hot little hands an actual Pentax Optio 430,
which means I will very soon begin belaboring the list with a multi-part
review, as part of which I will be happily answering questions for anyone
who cares to ask anything at all. Plus, I'll be posting images somewhere for
you to see, and (finally), submitting a PUG entry for January (even
December, if I still have time. Which I'm sure you have all been waiting for
with bated breath--NOT! <g>)

The first comment I have is that this itty bitty thing comes with the cutest
little belt case you ever saw. Seems as small as a pager. It went on to my
belt right out of the box and shan't come off until I have to send this baby
back to its rightful owners.

Best,

Your local Digital Dissembler and part-time Lens-Purchase Enabler,

Mike J.