These bike posts are called "lollipops".  I actually don't like them,
as it's too easy to scratch a frame on them.

I guess there are so many of them around the University of Toronto
that they get "personalized ones" - most say "City of Toronto" on
them.

Comments always welcome:

http://tinyurl.com/34xuth

http://bp2.blogger.com/_EaTEtfR4WJw/R5SblY8j3vI/AAAAAAAABW8/-x2wyrav89E/s1600-h/jan_21_08+002.jpg

Still not able to spend as much time on The List as I'd like, but
hopefully I'll be able to take a look at some recent PESOs and PAWs as
the week wears on.

cheers,
frank