DX format, not APS-C (No sensors are actually APS-C format, but Canon
refers to its 1.6x crop sensors as APS-C, as they are similar in
dimensions. DX format is larger, with 1.5x crop). And yes, the K20D is
very definitely DX format just like all other Pentax DSLR's.

-Adam

--
M. Adam Maas
http://www.mawz.ca