Welcome back, Katrin.  I remember when you were on the list before.
Hopefully you'll be able to stay a little longer this time.

It seems like the scan can use some additional work to bring out the
tones a little better.

--
Best regards,
Bruce

sxd> Hello everybody,

sxd> well just want to say hello... I was on this list some years ago (although
sxd> a rather silent member) and had to unsubscribe because I coulnt't keep up
sxd> with the number of mails per day  ^_- ... Well I kind of missed you and
sxd> just thought I'd give it another try ...

sxd> I'm from Germany and still happy with with my Pentax ME and I still love
sxd> to take old fashioned b/w pictures on film... unfortunatly I moved flat
sxd> and yet I have to work out how to convert my bathroom into an dark room
sxd> for printing...

sxd> I have a PAW for you, maybe you like it and comments are always
sxd> welcome.... ^_-

sxd> It was taken in Oslo in the museum. Its a scan from the negative made by a
sxd> photo laboratory.

sxd> http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=6867805

sxd> ~Katrin