I agree with you, Marnie.  A couple of people
suggested partial shots when I posted the whole circle
a couple of days ago, so I thought I would give it a
try.  Yours has been the only response, so it
obviously isn't a hit.

Thanks for looking =and commenting=!

Rick

http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=6871546&size=lg