In a message dated 11/20/01 11:17:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> ?  I think just about everything computer has turned to junk
> in the last few years, or atleast on the PC side of things.  But one thing
> is definently true about computers, you get what you pay for.

Computers have to be custom built to get what you want. After fooling with a
small computer maker for nearly six months (them telling me "you're next" for
most of that time), I decided to build my own: Plll 1.2 GIG, 1.5 GIG RAM,
266MHz, new 300 watt case and all for under $400. I then spent the next five
days reinstalling the OS and other programs and another four days ducking
blue screens of death. All's well that ends well. I'm up and running a
machine I know inside out, and one that is performing flawlessly.

DELL, HP; who dat?!

Mafud
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]