Release says "...An improved Dust Reduction system that features the
new Dust Alert function to pinpoint the exact location of dust
particles for the photographer to remove."

Seems to me that this would be a great addition to a vacuum cleaner.
You wouldn't have to waste all that time pushing the machine around
on clean floors, but instead could concentrate on the exact location
of dust particles. Do you suppose Hotax (Hoya-Pentax) has thought of
merging with Hoover?
[Oops - I just realized that then they could have a camera that
really sucked. Forget it.]

stan