Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:
> On Jan 26, 2008, at 6:04 AM, Scott Loveless wrote:
>
>> ... He's a charlatan and an idiot.
>
> Um, so why do people here bother with reading his site?
>
> I've never visited his site. Is there something there that isn't a
> waste of time?

No.  But you should visit sometime.  Soak it in a bit.  You'll find some
jewels like "Pros shoot slide film, amateurs shoot print film",
portraits done with Velvia (and digital portraits made to look like they
were shot with Velvia), hands off "reviews", and the requisite page
showing off his days-of-the-week cameras.

--
Scott Loveless
http://www.twosixteen.com/fivetoedsloth/