In a message dated 1/26/2008 6:48:26 A.M.  Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I've never visited his site.  Is there something there that isn't a
waste of  time?

Godfrey

=============
Yes, actually. I found a good  Photoshop technique there about a year and a
half ago. I wasn't deliberately  looking at Kenny's site, I was googling some
search parameters for PS that I had  plugged in. After I looked over the
technique I realized it was Kenny's site. I  used the technique anyway, I
figured
either he didn't originate it or maybe he  knows more about PS than cameras.

The thing is when I was first starting  photography, 'lo those many long
years ago, about 7 (I guess), before I came  here, I found Kenny's site. It
comes
up on search engines fairly readily. I  didn't realize he was an idiot then,
but then I didn't read him much either. So,  see, he's kind of danger to
newbies. There is good information and  misinformation on his site, mixed
rather
randomly. His opinions are rather  non-impartial and overwhelming, though. In
other words, if you read him more  than a bit, and you are unfamiliar with him,
to the casual observer (and maybe  more than casual) he looks like an arrogant
ass, but an arrogant ass that knows  things. There are a lot of arrogant asses
in the photography online realm,  actually. Seems almost a requirement
sometimes. So you wean out the good and  leave the bad. Old Kenny though
doesn't
know nearly as much as he thinks he  does.

HTH, Marnie aka Doe

Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be censored.

48)