Hi gang,

My old Minolta Pro light meter died a grisly, high speed death a few
months back and I've been without a hand held meter ever since.
Recommendations for another incident light meter would be much
appreciated.  Not spot or flash.  Doesn't need to do the dishes or wipe
my butt.  I'm looking for meat and potatoes, nothing fancy.  Preferably
inexpensive, though that seems to be the golden egg.  Used is cool.

Intended use is "street photography".  Get a reading, set the camera,
shoot a few frames, lather, rinse, repeat.

Thanks.  Even to you, Dave.

--
Scott Loveless
http://www.twosixteen.com/fivetoedsloth/