I just caught the broadcast of "Grand Central" and the prior episode
on building the subways of New York.

Very well done, both of them, although neither quite at the same
level as the awesome 8 part series on the history of New York City
done in the late 1990s by PBS. If you have not seen that, it is well
worth renting ...

The photographs of Grand Central Terminal are delightful. That's one
of my favorite places to visit and shoot, has been since 1968. It's
great to know more about the history of GCT as well.

Godfrey