> My greatest photographic moment?
> In all honesty it has to be the time a young and beautiful
> friend decided that she wanted me to photograph her in what
> she was wearing when she came into the world.

I met one of my best friends in a similar way. This was in the late
1980s. She was a model and needed some photos for her portfolio. A
mutual friend recommended me, so we arranged a shooting session. One
thing led to another and she moved in with me for a while. That didn't
last and she's now married with children, but we are still very good
friends, 20 years on; we chat at least once a week and meet as often
as practicable.

Photography is great.

--
 Bob