Well, our climate isn't radically different than yours, just further
south and consequently warmer. We're having one of the coldest
winters since I've been here. It will be interesting to check the
average daily temperatures for Regina and Detroit at the end of the
winter and compare them to other years. BTW, much of the Middle East
and Asia is having their coldest winter in fifty years. And that's
not to say that global warming isn't real. The earth's temperature is
changing gradually, as it always does. But the year to year
fluctuations you see or think you see have nothing to do with it.
It's much more gradual than that.
Paul