There have been =lots=.

What stands out for me is a trip.  Most of my shooting
is squeezed into odd moments--on my way to work, on a
trip while the rest of the family waits for me, that
sort of thing.

In January 2004 my wife was heading to Zurich for
work, and with both kids in college I rearranged my
schedule and tagged along.  I spent three or four days
in a gorgeous city with nothing to do but look around
and take pictures, with nobody waiting for me and no
distractions.  It was loads of fun.

I have three PESOs posted from that trip, and the only
reason there aren't more is that it is a PITA to scan
slides:

http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=4172593&size=lg

http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=4194654&size=lg

http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=4037413&size=lg