I'm thinking along that line now.

Had a chat with her this morning. It will be a Royal Winter Fair
qualifier show, and thats a big deal in the horse world. Good chance
to get published and paid.:-)
She has a lot of sponser's lined up.. Sounds like it will be a big deal.

I think i'll wind up doing it, but just may buy a tickey anyway. I can
resell if need be.

Dave

--
Equine Photography