Bill,

Easy for you to say that now...

In 20 or 30 years, the sheepherders in Greenland will be sending their kids
to the London School of Economics and somebody will decide that they should
form a cartel and start charging whatever the market will bear for those
pixels.

Regards,  Bob S.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<<  Shel wrote:

 > Yeah, but in 30 years, when there are no more pixels, what'll we do?
 > We're using pixels at an alarming rate!  At some point we'll run out.

    not to worry, Shel    they just discovered a huge reserve
    of pure pixels under Greenland - enuf to last for eternity
    and they'll be "too cheap to meter" once the technology bugs
    get worked out regarding getting them to the surface.

    ... it's my Friday      !8^D