----- Original Message -----
From: "Walter Hamler"
Subject: Re: Boris PAW/PESO weeks 04 and 05

>I really do like the landscape. Where in Israel was that shot?
> Considering the majority of pics I see of Israel, that scene is not
> one to be expected. I guess I am showing my isnorance, aren't I ?  :-)

Most of the pictures we see of Isreal center around the brutality that is
being played out there. It really is a lovely country, once you get away
from the Gaza and Golan areas, and those areas could be much nicer if
everyone involved could get their acts together and quit blowing each other
up.

William Robb