YES;  .hu means Hungary, Ungarn in german language

Kristian-Heinrich Schuessler / Germany (Black Forest)

-----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Auftrag von
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Freitag, 8. Februar 2008 22:05
An: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Betreff: OT:Does anyone recognize this language?

I stumbled across one of my pics on the web. I don't recall anyone asking if
they could use it, although they may have. There are a lot of things I don't
remember these days:-). I don't mind in the least, but I do wonder what type
of pub this is and what the language might be. It's here:
http://www.prherald.hu/cikk2.php?idc=20071130-214354&id2=elso&idl=

follow the directions.